Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Quick Update

I'll just like to add a short update since the MO for the O2 amp was just closed:

There are 3 O2 amps still available, and these will be in default configuration, available in black, green, blue and red enclosures, with 2 9V Tenergy 250mAh batteries and a PSU. All gain resistors will be provided and the cost is S$185. If you're interested, you can email me at twistedmetal16@gmail.com and reserve one, but you will not be required to pay any deposit. I just ordered most of the parts and the amps should be ready in approximately 2 weeks' time.

Also, I made a special request to JDS Labs to see if it's possible for them to provide the O2+ODAC backplate with an additional hole for the 3.5mm jack located on the ODAC. I want to see if it's possible to solder the ODAC onto the O2 in such a way that it will be possible to use them in both O2-only mode and ODAC-only mode too. Once I get everything sorted out, I'll start offering the ODAC and retrofitting services too.

Also, as most of you will have noticed, this blog is still very much a work in progress. I have a few short reviews and first impressions that I will like to put up but before I do, I just thought I should have a post highlighting my stand on objective and subjective reviews. The only problem is, the more I write, the more stuff that I have to add in, resulting in the post being longer and longer. Hopefully, I'll have that post up within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment